The Aadhaar Card can be changed in minutes if any changes need to be made.
- You can easily update details in Aadhaar Card
- Will not have to cut the rounds of government office process is completed online
There is no need to tell us how important the document Aadhaar Card is for every Indian. The identity of every person is recorded in the Aadhar card, as well as the name, address and mobile number are also recorded in the Aadhar. Many times it happens when your address changes or your name and mobile number also changes, so you can easily update them if you want. You do not even need to go to the government office and stand in long lines to update these information. Now this work will be done very easily and you will be able to carry out this whole process with the help of your smartphone or laptop. If you did not know about this yet, then today we are going to give you complete information about this process.
This is how you can update your Aadhaar information:
- For update in Aadhaar, first visit ask uidai gov
- Now login with the help of mobile number and captcha
- Here you will be asked for some details which you will have to fill
- Once you have filled out all the details, click on Send OTP
- Now OTP will come on your phone
- Fill this OTP and click on submit OTP
- By going to the Next page, mobile number and Captcha type will be asked on the page, here you have to fill all the details.
- Now click on Send OTP
- Your OTP will appear on your mobile once you enter it
- Now click on Save and Proceed
- Review the filled details and now click on submit button
- Now you will see the success screen with the appointment ID
- Click on the Book Appointment option here and start booking slots at Aadhaar Enrollment Center
- Here you will find many mandatory options, which you have to fill, now select the mobile number on the ‘what do you want to update’ section
- Now you will see options like Name, Aadhar Number, Resident Type and what you want to update on the screen
- Now you go to the next page, here the option of Aadhaar Services New Enrollment and Update Aadhaar will be seen in which click on Update Aadhaar